Friday 31 July 2015

well


started the Nasal irrigation on Monday
worked like a charm
I'm still vulnerable to stuff that triggers allergies sudden drop in temperature today

but generally much much better
I'm thinking more clearly my sense of smell is coming back (and taste)
concentration is better

so how much better I get will have to wait and see

but it brings me to a point

my home is a tip
my health is crap
money's okay

work is ...... not something I'm allowed to discuss on social media ... which tells you something about work

anyway I want to spend some serious time exploiting the fact I feel better and fix things so tonight is effectively my last night of pure freedom - because tomorrow I start to Fix things

I may need help with this but since I don't know whats going to happen I can't say for sure

this weekend cleaning the flat (ongoing)
next weekend me Rob, Mark and Langley playing Magic then beer

it's a start

J

No comments:

Post a Comment