Sunday 16 August 2015

Okay this is the plan


I now have a long term plan (for reffing and perhaps a life plan)

game plan

Rappan Athuk (Pathfinder) starts in the next 2 sessions at my place
Will be reading up on 5th edition and working on a Forgotten Realms campaign for that
The One Ring (RPG for Middle Earth) turns up soon and will be picking at that slowly creating campaign

now Rappan as myself and Rob are taking turns over time reffing may take the rest of my natural to run but the other games I have knocking about in my head will get down on paper

(theres always the cthulhu and wod stuff as well but I'm giving up on trying to corral these things)
Steve went through this years ago when I shared a flat with him and Debs - there were pads everywhere with notes for tons of games on them (now I understand why)

so tons of reading and loads of work (looking forward to this)

Life thing

If I get into Tolkien to the extent planned then I'm going to re examine the creative writing OU course (with a history element)

Theres an online course with an outfit called Mythgard where you an study for a degree in 'Tolkien' (some other fantasy based stuff as well)

Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment